Sunday, December 2, 2007

Prayer Requests

Grandma Edith who went in the hospital on the 22nd of June and has been in a hospital or care facility since then, except for one week, is having another procedure done today. She had heart surgery on Nov. 16th, we thought she was well on the mend, but this a.m. recieved another phone call saying that she was transported back to the hospital. We heard her two grandsons praying that she would come home for Christmas. Please join us in prayer that if it be God's will, this could happen, it sure would be an encouragement to the family.
Baby Wade has pink eye this week, I hope and pray that it will not spread around the classroom, especially since I watched him several times this week. With everyting else that is happening, I don't think we need this.
We certainly need prayer as we are planning and preparing for Christmas activities and services. We want it to be more than just a fun and busy time but a time to draw closer to the Christ of Christmas!!
God also knows about the three personal unspoken prayer requests!
Thank-you for joining with us in prayer about these matters! This morning's lesson was on Job and I am glad that He knows the way I take, and when I am tried may I come forth as gold. Mel

No comments: