Sunday, August 5, 2007

Enchanting Trails

I've tried to think of a good title for this blog. Others that I have seen have fit their personalities so well. So with Enchanting Trails we hope that you will see and feel the vision we have for our Navajo People that we minister to. We have a small church and day
school and try to reach out to our people in other ways also. Just being there is often enough to let them know we care -- what ever the situation. Some are fun and hilarious - others sad and heart breaking.
I can only post once a week because there is no Internet access out at our place. We can only respond to comments on the weekend or when we happen to be at the public library about 25 miles away.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a wonderful way to get your ministry out there! I'm sure that it will be a good way to keep some of us updated. I like the pictures! I'm very much a show me person and will enjoy looking at your Enchanted Trails in a visual way! Many blessings to you in your ministry there! A Travelingmama

Anonymous said...

Seth, Mel & Marlin

You guys have a great blog. What a fitting name. I have enjoyed it already. Keep up the good work. Praying for you all and miss you!!

Mel