Sunday, July 20, 2008

Look who came to visit!

Yes, that is Pauline Nunes. She flew in Friday, July 11 from Jamaica. She sure has livened things up around our house this week. She will be with us until Aug. 5, she will be flying to Greensboro, NC to see a sister and then back to Jamaica to start school again. Please pray for her as she returns to her students. Her students are special needs children. Many come to school without having had breakfast and no money for lunch. Learning is hard for them to begin with, then add the empty stomach.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Tell Pauline hello for me! I haven't seen her in ages. BTW, I'm heading home this Friday for about a week. Just me and Blake. I'm dreading the trip but it will be fun to be home again. Take care!

Carrie said...

Say "Hi!" to Pauline for us!

Jerri Ann said...

hello melody,
i don't know if you remember me from GBS. It's Jerriann. I think my mom was a prayer partner for your family also. I was just stoping in to say hello.