Sunday, March 9, 2008

Lost & Found

Who? What? Where? This is a little friend who was lost and now is found. I'm sure we have seen this little guy crawling around in the church sometime but suddenly disappeared. Then it was found a few weeks ago. A friend of ours cleaned out the furnace and what did he find. Yes it was "Lizzy" although not in any shape to do any harm to the insect population. Not really charred but surely dried. However it was still able to surprise folks. I decided to bring i=him home and forgot him in the car. Wakaine was going someplace with Melodie and found him. He carefully brought him in and said, "I don't think you really want this in the car, do you?" He was not sure he wanted to ride in the car with it. We had a good laugh.

4 comments:

laurie said...

Oh my! That gives me the shivers. We have two lizzards as pets but they are very small. Austin wants to raise them to sell. I don't know where they get these ideas. I'm working on a western VBS for this summer. What are you thinking of doing this year? (for VBS)

Carrie said...

What fun!! Nothing to get someone's heartrate to going like a dehydrated reptile! :)

Do you know what kind of lizard it was/is?

Sarah Cook said...

Enjoyed getting caught up on your blog. Think that the gift thing at Christmas was way cool!

Nice critter!

Thanks for the nice comment on my blog! Thanks for praying for us! God bless!

Unknown said...

Hi Melodie! I was going to email you and discovered that I don't have your email. Hope you all are doing well. Not sure when we'll get to PA again. Would like to this summer if possible. Take care!