Sunday, October 21, 2007

From Sea to shining Sea

At the beginning of this month we were privileged to go to San Diego, CA. I haven't been on the west coast much, neither on the east coast very often. But what I have seen I like the San Diego area. My brother, Jonathan, went there for his medical boards and a medical conference. He took his family with him. We met him there and spent a couple days visiting various places and enjoying the area. One thing I found very disconcerting. You're driving along on Interstate and you see this sign that says "Dead End", you look beyond and you see the Great Big Pacific Ocean! That's quite an eye opener when you see it for the first time. We had lots of fun. We will try to catch up later. It seems like yesterday was Oct. 1, and tomorrow is Oct. 31.
Seth

4 comments:

Mary said...

Mom (Mildred) sent me your blog address and I read it with interest. I'm always on the lookout for news from the west.

Carrie said...

Mel looks like she is poised and waiting (very calmly, I might add) for that wave to hit her! :)

Sarah Cook said...

Looks like alot of fun! Hope you had some time to relax!

Unknown said...

Hi Melodie! I thought I'd quick drop you a line here since I figured you would read it this weekend. Hope you're doing well. It looks like you were having a great time. Would love to see you again.